Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I think your support system should start with you. Yeah, friends and family are important, but you should always be your biggest fan. You need to be able to count on yourself before you look to others.
Something I’m beginning to learn (nuclearrunning)
how many times do doctors need to confirm that lack of sleep is physically and emotionally harming high school students because of how early they have to be up before someone will give enough of a shit about these kids’ health to actually change something
You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on.
Tupac Shakur (via onlinecounsellingcollege)